veste Millet running Millet Men´s Clothing Jackets soft shell , Millet Ltk Airstretch Hoodie Jackets soft shell Black Men´s clothing,Millet shoes climbing,Shop Best Sellers Millet clothing buy,lowest price
This featherweight action jacket - at 130g the lightest in the LTK Millet range - is engineered to optimize comfort and athletic performance in the mountains. With outstanding breathability, enhanced resistance to abrasion and durable water repellency, the LTK AIRSTRETCH HOODIE assists the alpine runner with a very floaty feel against the skin, and is folds up well in-pack. Built from TORAY® AIRSTRETCH for total freedom, it delivers stretch that promotes rapid movement, while a ripstop weave resists incipient tears. The efficient balaclava hood pivots in harmony with the head, without impeding peripheral vision. Its LOW IMPACT label reflects manufacturing with a minimized environmental footprint.
- Fast hiking
- Flex Comfort ergonomic build
- Balaclava hood
- Hi-vis logos
- 1 quick-access stow chest pocket
- Zipped main closure, close-fitting hem and cuffs
- Smart-Blend Cotton
- 50% Cotton 50% Polyester
- 130 gr
- Fast hiking
- Alpine fit: Works for any intense activity. This strikes the balance between free movement and comfort. The design delivers comfort and protection.
- Low Impact: Millet is committed to the protection of the vertical world and thus, created the «Low impact?» label for all its products made of natural and recycled fibers. It is our environmental commitment to make sustainable, quality...
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES:
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section ?Products Containing Down, below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN:
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machines spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Now you can place your order without having to leave your house with Millet Online Shop USA, your online store specialized in running & triathlon material. We want you to enjoy your leisure time in a unique way and so we offer the biggest selection in Jackets soft shell products of Millet. Inquire the running & triathlon products that are listed like Millet Ltk Airstretch Hoodie designed to give you complete comfort while you are exercising your favourite sport or your daily activities.
Millet - Men´s Clothing - Jackets soft shell